2020 SHPE National Convention
- Virtual Convention
Connect with the Best Hispanic STEM Talent
>> Exhibitor Sponsorships Deadline: October 7, 2020<<
The SHPE National Convention provides access to the most gifted, technical talent in the country. SHPE offers your organization the unique opportunity to promote your commitment to diversity and inclusion and recruit the best Hispanic STEM talent – both students and professionals! Network among thousands of the nation’s best Hispanic talent, Fortune 500 companies, cutting-edge organizations and exceptional colleges and universities. Diversify your talent pool, market your company to the nation’s top Hispanic talent by partnering with SHPE!
- Once we have confirmed your exhibitor level, the Exhibits Team will share registration information to allocate to your team.
- The registration rates stay the same, there are no late registrations prices for exhibitors
- Career Fair Registrations are ONLY available to confirmed exhibitors with booth after SHPE National confirms receipt of commitment form.
Sponsorship opportunities for this virtual event will be available in August. In the meantime, please use the button below to make an appointment to speak with a sales rep, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why the SHPE National Convention?
- Access to quality Hispanic STEM majors
- Meet diversity and recruitment initiatives
- Engage with SHPE Convention attendees at the pre-college, college, and professional level
- Contribute to the SHPE mission of changing lives by empowering the Hispanic community to realize its fullest potential and to impact the world through STEM awareness, access, support and development
2019 SHPE National Convention Demographics
Brand your organization and recruit the best of Hispanic engineering and technical talent at SHPE 2019 National Convention! As a partner, increase your exposure among thousands of the brightest and talented Hispanic students and professionals in the STEM field.