2021 SHPE National Convention
- Orange County Convention Center
- Orlando, Florida
It's been too long since we've been together. We're delighted to be back in person again this year in warm, beautiful Orlando, Florida! Join us on November 10-14 to see old friends, make new connections, and celebrate the resilience of the SHPE Familia.
Every 2021 SHPE National Convention registration includes access to:
- 200+ sponsors and exhibitors hiring leading Hispanics in STEM
- 185+ onsite skill-building workshops
- 19 sponsored hospitality suites
- 6 signature events celebrating the Familia
- 6 in-person, interactive networking events
- 5 challenging, fast-paced competitions
- 2 days at the onsite Career Fair & Graduate School Expo
- 4 days of onsite interviews with leading organizations
- 1 day at the online Career Fair with virtual interviews
- All-new closing party open to all attendees
- Regional meetings and networking time
- On-demand library of workshops for a full year
Be one of the first 500 people to register for the 2021 National Convention and you will be entered to win a VIP Package that includes:
- FREE registration
- Flight voucher to Orlando, FL (up to $500)
- 4 hotel room nights (November 10-14)
- Cut-the-line access for the Career Fair & Grad School Expo
Please Note: Registrants who use a promo code are ineligible for the drawing.
Bulk registration is an option for SHPE chapters that are paying for 5 or more registration fees with a university/college check, money order, or credit card. There is no discount for bulk registrations.
Submit this form by October 22 to follow the steps to request and register for the event using a promotional code. The promotional code is distributed once payment terms are agreed upon.
Career Fair Access
This year's Career Fair & Graduate School Expo will be held on Thursday and Friday. As part of our safety protocols and line management updates, Career Fair access has been redesigned. Each day a portion of the student participants will receive early access to the Career Fair from 10am-2pm before the Career Fair opens for general access from 2-4pm.
During the onsite check-in process, the registration staff will provide student participants with a color-coded badge holder. The color of the badge holder will indicate whether you will receive early access to the Career Fair on Thursday or Friday.
On the day when a student doesn't have early access to the Career Fair, he or she may attend conference workshops. The Career Fair will be open to ALL attendees from 2-4pm on Thursday and Friday. Onsite signage will indicate the line up time schedules.
Professionals and graduate students may access the Career Fair at any time when it's open.