2021 SHPE National Convention
- Orange County Convention Center
- Orlando, Florida
Thank you for your support of SHPE and your decision to exhibit at the 2021 National Convention! We're excited to have you join us in Orlando, Florida this November for what will be the largest gathering of Hispanics in STEM in the U.S. The Career Fair and Graduate School Expo is always one of the most popular features of our convention and we know you'll enjoy being a part of it. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please just let us know.
A Safe & Magical Time
While we are excited to return to an in-person event, we recognize that the global pandemic is not yet over. Safety is top of mind for all of us at SHPE, the Orange County Convention Center, and all our contracted vendors.
Here are a few of the currently planned precautions to ensure everyone’s safety. Specific details to be released in the Exhibitor Service Manual available 60 days prior to the event.
- Masks will be required at all National Convention events
- Controlled entrances to the convention center, as well as to the Career Fair & Graduate School Expo exhibit halls to monitor traffic flow
- Temperature checks done upon entry to the building
- Waiver signature required to confirm no COVID symptoms
- Line management and limited capacity to allow for social distancing will be enforced
- Disinfecting of workshop rooms in-between sessions
PLEASE NOTE: One of the measures we've employed to ensure crowd management includes rotating the Career Fair & Graduate School entry times. Half of the registrants will be assigned to enter on Thursday and the other half will be assigned to enter on Friday.
The convention center and SHPE will be following CDC guidelines and updating these safety protocols which are subject to change. If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or keep checking back on this page.