National Institute for Leadership Advancement 2021
The 2021 National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA) is a special conference developed specifically for SHPE chapter leaders to learn best practices for running a successful chapter and for executing SHPE's mission at the local level.
Benefits of NILA:
- Learning how to be an effective SHPE chapter leader from those who have done it
- Gaining a better understanding of SHPE’s mission, vision, and operations
- Building up your network of supportive friends, contacts, and mentors in STEM
- Being empowered to embrace your leadership role with SHPE
- Enjoying a safe space to grow your networking and communication skills
The 2021 conference will be held virtually in two parts over two weekends. If you expect to be a chapter or regional leader for 2021-2022, please register now!
Part 1 - Certified Chapter Leader Program | All chapter officers | July 16-18 | Agenda
Part 2 - Presidents Summit | Chapter presidents | August 13-15
Regional leaders and chapter presidents are expected to attend both weekends.
2021 NILA Agenda
Explore the agenda for the Certified Chapter Leader ProgramView the Agenda
Chapter Leader's WorkbookThe 2021-2022 Chapter Leader's Workbook
Workbook LinksAccess to the Chapter Leader's Workbook links
BackgroundsCustom 2021 NILA Zoom backgrounds for download
SponsorsThank you to our sponsors for their support!
CommitteeAnd thank you to our volunteer committee members for their commitment!
An invite-only event, the National Institute for Leadership Advancement conference prepares SHPE chapter leaders to springboard into the year, helping them align their chapter plans with SHPE's mission and goals. NILA 2021 will be held virtually on July 16-18 and August 13-15.