National Institute for Leadership Advancement 2021
The 2021 National Institute for Leadership Advancement (NILA) is a special conference developed specifically for SHPE chapter leaders to learn best practices for running a successful chapter and for executing SHPE's mission at the local level.
Benefits of NILA:
- Learning how to be an effective SHPE chapter leader from those who have done it
- Gaining a better understanding of SHPE’s mission, vision, and operations
- Building up your network of supportive friends, contacts, and mentors in STEM
- Being empowered to embrace your leadership role with SHPE
- Enjoying a safe space to grow your networking and communication skills
The 2021 conference will be held virtually in two parts over two weekends. If you expect to be a chapter or regional leader for 2021-2022, please save these dates:
Part One is for all chapter officers: July 16-18
Part Two is for chapter presidents: August 13-15
Regional leaders and chapter presidents are expected to attend both weekends.
More information coming soon!
An invite-only event, the National Institute for Leadership Advancement conference prepares SHPE chapter leaders to springboard into the year, helping them align their chapter plans with SHPE's mission and goals. NILA 2021 will be held virtually on July 16-18 and August 13-15.