RLDC Regional Leadership Development Conference – Region 1
¡Adelante! Adventure Beyond!
Hosted by San Francisco Bay Area professional chapter, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, and Santa Clara University
- Find your leadership style
- Enhance your personal brand
- Help you navigate your first year as a professional
- Empower you to conquer your next interview
- Discuss the importance of mental health
- Identify resources, techniques and a toolbox of skills you can use at any stage of your career
- Meet students, professionals, and industry leaders to help you build your circle of support
- Leave inspired to take a SHPE leadership role for next year
- Provide dynamic speakers and a variety of workshops in finance, entrepreneurship,soft-skills, and how to be a mentor.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with sponsors
- Possibility of gaining a mentee
- Build a stronger network within the region for professionals.
- Speak with and hear from SHPE National leadership about future plans for professional members
Conference Agenda Highlights
|Friday, April 17 @ 12:15 PM|
SHPEtina Luncheon with Up in Coming Latinas
|Friday, April 17 @ 3:00 PM||Innovation Challenge: Current California Environmental Issues|
|Friday, April 17 @4:30 PM||Latinx Short Film Movie Night & Board Game|
|Saturday, April 18 @ 8:45 AM||Professionals 1:1 with SHPE CEO Raquel Tamez|
|Saturday, April 18 2:30 PM-6 PM||Career Fair|
|Saturday, April 18 @ 7:30 PM|
RLDC 1 2020 Gala w/Mariachi Band
RLDC 1: Information
Go here to find out more about registration pricing.Learn More
Travel Info & LodgingFind out more about our RLDC 1 lodging.
Committee MembersLearn more about our Region 1 Committee Members!
Upload ResumeGo here to upload your resume via SHPE Connect!
Partner With Us!Partner with SHPE.
FAQsGo here for FAQs regarding RLDC info and for exhibitors.
See you in San Jose!
SHPE Regional Leadership Development Conferences (RLDCs) empower both undergraduate and graduate students as well as professional members to realize their fullest potential.
We can't wait to see you!