2022 RLDC 1
- The Heathman Lodge
- Portland, Oregon
Your well-being is SHPE’s #1 priority. Here is what we are doing to protect your health and provide peace of mind so you can focus on learning and connecting during your RLDC.
- Masks will be required at all RLDC events regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing buttons will be made available to all attendees so that you may choose the one that best indicates your comfort level with physical contact.
- If you are actively eating in a public area you may remove your mask, but all other times we require that you wear your mask.
- Masks with vents or valves, neck gaiters, or bandanas are not acceptable. We recommend KN95 or 3-ply masks as the best choice for a mask. CDC Mask Information
- SHPE attendees are required to complete a waiver during registration as a condition of onsite participation. If you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms prior to traveling to or while onsite, you are committed to reconsidering your participation at the event.
- Should an attendee require assistance with locating a COVID testing site, we will direct that attendee to the appropriate resources as needed.
- The number of attendees allowed in sessions and the career fair has been limited to allow for appropriate physical distancing, this includes for seating as well as standing lines.
- Workshop/session rooms will be set up in appropriate safe social distances to allow space between attendees.
- To help ensure your personal safety and comfort during RLDC, SHPE is committed to robust and transparent communications during the event. We encourage all participants to monitor SHPE social media channels and download the RLDC app to their mobile devices to receive up-to-the-minute updates.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional COVID protocols may be added based on the requirements of the CDC, local destination, and venues. SHPE is committed to having a safe and healthy event and will update protocols as needed.